Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I hate the new Blogger.

Well, I had a nice little post all planned out, but stupid Blogger won't let me insert my text where I want it, and my pictures don't show up where I want them to when I preview my post.
Ug!!!
In the garden this weekend: Sparaxis, new hyacinth, a blooming crabapple, blooming cherry trees, and columbine buds.

















A month or so ago, my husband brought a bunch of limestone home. It sat on our front patio for a few weeks, but we finally found a use for it... We've decided to create a new, wider border garden in the back yard. Below, you can see the border. Of course, we'll still need to add lots of compost, etc., and plants. There are already a few irises, two rose bushes, and a lovely althea in the existing border bed.
















2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I love the cherry tree!

Where did you *get* all that limestone?

March 24, 2007 6:12 AM  
Blogger r r s said...

The limestone was from a construction site. Anyone trying to build a house (or dig a pool) on the West side of Austin has to dig out A LOT of limestone.

March 26, 2007 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home